Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Thank You

With great powers, comes great responsibility.

Writing is a powerful tool.

I didn't expect this attention. This article has been viewed far many number of times than I had expected.

I received quite a few questions from readers pointing out possible errors, both in calculation and my understanding. No, I won't delete their posts if they correctly point out my errors. They would get credit for correcting me.

What I have decided to do is to engage with my friends from LHDN to check if my post is accurate. That is the only responsible thing I can do for all those who had read and shared my post.

Like any of you, I also dislike reading unsubstantiated posts. Thus, let me do the favour to verify this correctly.

Once again, I thank all those who had read and shared. Your support, be it just reading or criticising will help me to improve my writing.

Last, as a responsible blogger, I would like to remind readers to verify all information received with the proper SME, even if the blogger is me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, Shan Lee!

    I am Samantha Khor from SAYS.com. We are currently crafting a story on the EPF cuts + income tax payable, and we would like to cite some of your passages as a source with full credit + link, of course!

    Do let me know if you are okay with that, I can be contactable via e-mail (samantha@says.com).

    Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete